সোমবার, ১৯ নভেম্বর, ২০১২

Basic competitor research (online companies) | Internet Marketing ...

  • Project ID:

    2657181
  • Project Type:

    Fixed

Project Description:

I'm looking for somebody to research all online vendors that offer the ability to create and study flashcards. There are companies out there who's sole business it is to offer this service and others that offer it as part of a broader package.

I will provide a basic list of elements I would like you to check, besides company details such as name and website, I'd like to check, for example, do they have an iOS or android app? how large is their userbase? what social media are they using? What do they offer?

It's going to be a list I provide, but if you are experienced, I'd really like your input on the list before you get started, perhaps you could add something.

I don't think this is a hard job for somebody experienced with this work.

I prefer somebody experienced and if you can provide me with the output of the last time you did this, so I can see your work, that would be a great plus.

I don't expect super fast turnaround, perhaps a month even, we can work that out.

Skills required:

Source: http://www.freelancer.com/projects/Internet-Marketing-Research/Basic-competitor-research-online.html

Julian Castro Blue Moon August 2012 Eddie Murphy Dead michelle obama robin roberts Democratic National Convention 2012 myocardial infarction

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন