রবিবার, ৭ এপ্রিল, ২০১৩

Self Improvement | Loving Yourself: The True Meaning of Self Love ...

I Love ME2By Ali Bierman ?

When Krystalya Marie interviewed me on A2Zen.fm, we explored how the mind-body-spirit connection shows up in peoples? lives AND how my work clears the resulting suffering, I shared the fact that I had recently discovered the true meaning of Loving Yourself.

My words came in response to a caller who sounded terribly down on herself. She said she must not love herself because she couldn?t attract good happy things, only feel bad things into her life. And the intensity of her struggle continued to escalate.

I told her I had been grappling with exactly the same issue until a revelation happened during my meditations. I get ALL my solutions during meditations. I HIGHLY recommend daily meditation of some form that works for you. Contact me for guidance in finding your own way to meditate.

What came to me, that was then confirmed two days later, is the fact that until you love yourself enough the Universe cannot make you privy to the mess hidden out of your awareness that causes your suffering.

In other words, when you have so much love for yourself that you can make it through heavy duty momentary pain then you can free yourself forever.

What the heck am I talking about?

The Universe never presents you with a situation without also presenting possible solutions AND you also need to be in a place where you will allow those solutions into your awareness.

I had noticed the exact pattern working with clients for 15 years. Some people?s issues came with great details revealed by their spirits during our work. I never asked them to recall memories because the whole point is the deepest pain lodges out of your awareness where it remains inaccessible to the conscious mind.

I also noticed that some clients spirits gushed forth with minute detail all across their life time. Yet other clients only flitted through those moments so I could catch them and enter them into the circuits I worked on yet we never knew the details of what happened when.

In both cases, the clients cleared the suffering for the specific issue on which we worked each circuit. Yet those who got to know the causes were the ones ready to handle AND DISMISS the emotional attachment to those issues.

The others knew the ideas and emotions of the root causes but did not experience the same opportunity to know what they cleared. That outcome left them vulnerable to repeating the patterns. Working together we disclosed the emotional pattern just not HOW the pattern showed up for them in real life instances.

When you love yourself the Universe throws stuff at you because It knows you are ready to heal as soon as you ?get? the message the Universe has a major life lesson for you. When you fail to hear the message delivered in whispers it gets louder and louder and more in your face until you find yourself in crisis.

So there I was feeling upset with myself for not walking my talk by loving myself first ? the main theme of my work in happiness. All the while I have been loving myself so much that the Universe has been, in essence, yelling at me letting me know exactly what I need to heal and to do so once and for all ? so I can stop attracting more and more physically painful intensely serious circumstances to my world.

And when you are ready to create the proven winning habits to eliminate stress from your life click here to grab your gift, Ali?s Special Report: 25 Tips to Eliminate Stress Now

And remember? Don?t give up hope? You do NOT have to live with stress ? ever!

Ali Bierman, Your Guide To Destress
http://LiveInHappinessNow.com/index1.html

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ali_Bierman
http://EzineArticles.com/?Loving-Yourself:-The-True-Meaning-of-Self-Love&id=7426051

?

?

Source: http://theselfimprovementblog.com/self-improvement/featured/loving-yourself-the-true-meaning-of-self-love/

Jenny Johnson olivier martinez ny lottery Ohio Lottery Colorado Lottery Pa Lottery Ebates

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন